Man is it hot!
So this Tuesday the AC again in the Spin was on the frizt. The last time this happened I planned my playlist like 15 min before the class and it was one of the hardest classes I had ever done in long while. Well I did it again with this class! It was a quad killer let me tell you!! It was nice get a good workout because I have been fight illness all week long and had to get a sub and cancel two of my regular spin classes 😭! Hope there is a light at end of the tunnel and I will be feeling better next week and back in tip top shape! Hope all enjoy this playlist it has a lot medium to heavy climbs!!!
- Warm-up: Blame Calvin Harris
- Burin’ Up, Jessie J (Standing climb 2/3 hand position)
- What do You Mean?, Justin Bieber (Heavy 4 count jumps in and out of the saddle)
- How Deep Is Your Love, Calvin Harris (Seated Heavy Climbs with hand positions 3 runs up a hill)
- Let’s Go, Calvin Harris (Sprints)
- A Little Party Never Killed Nobody, Fergie (Standing Climbe 2/3 hand position)
- Come Get It Bae, Pharrell (4 count jumps in and out of the saddle)
- Latch, Disclosure (heavy seated climb)
- Can’t Hold Us, Macklemore (standing sprints)
- Nobody’s Business, Rihanna (Standing climb with reverse 4 count jumps)
- Kill the Lights, Alex Newell (riders choice)
- Middle, DJ Snake (Heavy Climb)
- Mr Vain, Tabata Music for Workout (Tabata Sprint)
- Cool Down, Could you be Loved, Bob Marley