This a late post of the playlist I did for my Thursday night class last week! Let me tell you I love, love, love Spotify. I love how each week they make a playlist of songs they think you may like based on songs that you have liked or saved. I have found so many great spin songs by this method. Also I love how they have per made playlist such Hip Hop 90’s, TGIF Party and more. By listening to these different playlists I have discovered songs that I had long forgotten about. Another great thing about Spotify is I can follow other spin instructors playlists to find some great music ideas!!! So if you are an instructor and you use Spotify for your Spin Playlists please put your user name in the comments so I can follow you!! Also I need your help finding new sprint songs, please share some of your favorite sprint songs in comments section.
So back to the music!! I am calling this one Throw Back Thursday because I rediscovered some great songs that I haven’t heard in about 10 to 12 years. Hearing these songs was like being transported back to my college days. I hope you all enjoy it!!
- Lose Control, Missy Elliott (Warm-Up)
- Bootylicious, Destiny’s Child (Runs out of the saddle)
- Work, Lil Jon (Jumps out of the saddle)
- Welcome to the Jungle, Guns N’ Roses (Standing Sprints)
- Say My Name, Destiny’s Child (Heavy Climb out the saddle)
- Middle, DJ Snake (Heavy Seated Climb)
- Boom Da Bass, iSweat Fitness Music (Tabata Sprints in the seat)
- It Takes Two, Rob Base (Jumps out of the saddle)
- Hunter, Pharrell Williams (Heavy Climb with Tap Backs)
- You Know You Like It, DJ Snake (Heavy Seated Climb)
- C.U.B.A, Calvin Harris (Seated Sprint)
- Bloodstream, Ed Sheeran (Cool-down)