Today was another awesome Friday!! I love my Friday class they are such a great group of riders! I always joke around with them and say they look so good riding we need to make a YouTube video. This playlist has some new songs, dirty south rap and some Katy Perry my favorite!! Hope you all have a great weekend!
- Warm-Up: Pump-Up The Jam, Technotronic
- Check It Out, will.i.am
- Whistle While You Twurk, Ying Yang Twins
- Pump It, Black Eye Peas
- This How We Do, Katy Perry
- 7/11, Beyoncé
- T.H.E (Tabata 4), iSweat Fitness Music
- All In My Head, Fifth Harmony
- Wop, J.Dash
- Peacock, Katy Perry
- Higher, Classified
- Burin, Calvin Harris
- Rock That Body, Black Eyed Peas
- Cool-down: Heartbeat, Enrique Iglesias
Well this about a week late!! I am doing this DJ mix tonight for class that’s what reminded me to post this!! I have been craming all week for my NASM CPT exam that I took today and I passed woohoo!! Hope you enjoy this it’s a great DJ mix of new and old music!!!
Here the link for the mix on sound cloud:
Here is a great muscle max tabata I did today!!
Man has it been busy! Sorry I haven’t posted a playlist in a couple of weeks. Work has been crazy and we had company come into town so the last 3 weeks have been out of control. Hope you guys enjoy this playlist it has a lot of new songs on it!
- Warm-Up: Can’t Stop This Feeling, Justin Timberlake
- Scream, Usher (Standing Climb)
- My Boo, Ghost Town DJ’s (Standing Sprints)
- Never Forget You, Zara Larsson (Flat and Runs out of saddle)
- Royals, Lorde (Heavy Climb)
- C.U.B.A, Calvin Harris (Sprints)
- This What You Came For, Calvin Harris (Standing Climb)
- One Dance, Drake (Jumps)
- Adventures Of A Lifetime, Coldplay (Standing Climb)
- Me Too, Meghan Trainor (Standing Climbs with Jumps)
- On My Mind, Ellie Goulding, (Sprints)
- Turn The Music Louder, KDA (Jumps)
- Timber, Pit bull (Jumps and Standing Sprints)
- Cool Down: Love Yourself, Justin Bieber