Hello again everyone!! Hope everyone had great Friday. This the playlist that did for my Friday class it has a lot of new songs that I have never done! Man was it a good one! It has a song from one of my favorites Lil Jon, he gets me pumped when I am teaching class. Also I have been really digging Sia new album This Is Acting. I never really liked Sia but this album is good, in this playlist I did jumps to Move Your Body.
This playlist has little bit of everything; old hits, rap, EDM, rock and more.
Hope you all enjoy it! Also check out the new song from Flo Rida “Hello Friday” it’s great!
- Bug A Boo: Destiny’s Child (Warm-Up)
- Juicy Wiggle: Redfoo (Standing Climb with Jumps)
- Kiss The Sky: The Knocks (Runs up a Hill)
- Me, Myself &I: G-Eazy (Heavy Climbs in & out of saddle)
- Move Your Body: Sia (4 count jumps in out of the saddle)
- Hello Friday: Flo Rida (Climb)
- Ah Yeah So What: Will Sparks (Standing climb with 4,2,1 count jumps)
- Booty Bounce Pop: Mr Collipark (Seated Sprint)
- Primitive: Richard Vission (Standing climbed with 4,2,1 count jumps)
- Get Dirty: Xenia Ghali (4 count jumps in & out of saddle)
- Irresistible: Fall Out Boy (Heavy Climb)
- Give It All U Got: Lil Jon (standing climb with 4,2,1 count jumps)
- Hello (Reggae Cover): Conkarah (Cooldown)