Hello everyone and Happy New Year! Sorry I have been MIA this week I have been sick for the past 3 days ugh. I was super bummed because I had to get subs for a Monday and Tuesday spin classes that I was teaching this week 😦 So today I am going to try to take a class to get ready for my Friday class that haven’t seen in two weeks because of the Christmas and New Year Holiday. For this class I am planning to do a playlist of all my favorite music from 2015!
Also some more exciting news is I am in biding war to get my own personal spin bike! How exciting is that! I am currently bidding on 2 Kierser M3 Indoor Cycles. I am currently wining on both bids at only $55.00! Yes, only $55.00! I had a friend about 3 months ago get a Schwinn IC Pro for only $150.00 dollars. So I know you are asking yourself where are you are finding these great bikes for these awesome prices… It is on the Government Liquidation website, it is eBay of government owned items that they are selling because they don’t need them any longer or they are placing them with new items. You can find again from cars, boats, office equipment and work gear on this website!
Well, here what you all came to see the my “Best Spin Songs 2015” playlist enjoy!
Warm-Up: What Do You Mean, Justin Bieber
- Uptown Funk, Mark Ronson: 5 to 6 intensity level with 4 count jumps in hand position 3 and 2 on the chorus
- Sugar Remix, Maroon 5: 6 to 7 intensity level, runs up a hill in hand position 3 on the chorus. Add a half turn or click after each run sequence.
- My House, Flo Rida: Heavy Seated climb
- C.U.B.A, Calvin Harris: 4 to 5 seated sprints
- Five More Hours, Deorro & Chris Brown: 5 to 6 intensity level with 4 count jumps in hand position 3 and 2 on the chorus.
- Get Ugly, Jason Derulo: 5 to 6 intensity level with 4 count jumps in and out the saddle during the chorus.
- You Know You Like It, DJ Snake: Heavy Climb 6 to 7 intensity level start seated, on the chorus add a full turn and standing climb in hand position 3
- Beats Knocking, Jack U: Seated sprint, tabata sprint 20 seconds on 10 seconds off.
- WTF , Missy Elliott: 6 to 7 standing climb in hand position 3
- Lean on, Major Lazer: Heavy Climb 6 to 7 intensity level start seated, on the chorus add full turn and standing climb in hand position 3
- Good Times, Ella Eyra: 5 to 6 standing sprints in hand position 3
- Where Are u Now, Jack U & Justin Bieber: started seated at 5 to 6 intensity level, add full turn stand in hand position 3 during the chorus.
Cool Down: Blood Stream, Ed Sheehan